Sunday 30 September 2012



Well, here I go again, on the road to India this time. Thought I would give Scotland a miss this year in search of somewhere warmer (although I will return to Scotland one day).
I am going on a Photographic touring holiday in Kerala, southern India.  The tour includes ten days of being taken to some of the most beautiful  places in the province, and learning about the art of photography at the same time.
The tour is organised by Frui Ltd, who offer photo holidays all over the world. I could have chosen Istanbul, Marrakesh, Vietnam or Istria, but India sounded too good an opportunity to miss. My good friends Mike & Hazel King have been several times, and always wax lyrical about how splendid a country it is, and would go back anytime. The sights and sounds are intoxicating, and the people warm and friendly.
I leave on the 6th November for three weeks.  I have added an extra week on so I can look around on my own and visit some of the places I may have missed, or just chill-out around a pool and catch up  on reading and writing (there is a secondary motive for going to India if you have not guessed).
I don't know what the Wi-Fi connections will be like out there, so blogging may not be in real-time this year, but hope you will find time to look in and see what I have been up to, and take a look at the photo of the day.
Next stop .  . Heathrow Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment